Social Network Recruiting: Source Candidates from Job Support Groups
E-Mail Recruiting Campaign
What we do:
- Review the specifications of the position and selection criteria
- Select job support groups best suited as resources
- E-mail job post to Leaders of groups, additional resources
- E-mail message: Who do you know who can do this job?
- Coordinate process for contact with members for personal interest, referrals of passive job seekers
- Candidates and prospects from groups follow up directly with employer job post
- Resources summary: 160+ groups, 26 states, alliance partners, 500,000+ people Learn more...
Work Ministry is connected to real people and is the only job board on the Internet with relationships
that support e-mail recruitment campaigns. We can develop passive job seekers through relationships with groups and
Leaders. For each job post, an e-mail campaign to a few Leaders or more will put dozens of people to work searching for candidates
and referrals to meet employer needs.