A Community of Job Support Groups
for Career Management
Work Ministry builds social networks of job seekers
- We assist faith-based and community organizations in developing Job Support Groups, social networks of job seekers, and connecting groups with Employers. Learn more...
- We are connected to 500,000+ people and growing nationally.
As a social network of job seekers, Work Ministry supports:
- Post a resume, set up a job alert
- Find job support/ networking groups, job posts. Learn more...
Job Support Group Leaders:
- Are you leading a group or want to volunteer your talents?
- Let's connect to develop and grow a job support program in your community. Learn more...
- Social network recruiting enables employers to access groups of job seekers and develop candidates. Learn more...
- Work Ministry supports social network recruiting, connecting employers and staffing pros with social networks of active and passive job seekers to develop candidates. Learn more...
- Social network recruiting is part of the Web 2.0 revolution. Learn more...
- Post a job, launch the social network recruiting process!
Let’s get started!
Select from the following:
Source candidates from job support groups. Services include:
A Special Message for Employers, Search and Staffing Consultants:
Career management. On any given day, 40-50% of the candidates in the database and groups are
confidential due to current employment.
- Networking and referrals. We are building a national community of candidates and referrals of
passive job seekers. Size of network: 100,000+ people in 25 states. For more information on: